Creative Partner WANTED:

Creative Partner WANTED:




Hello, as some people already know, myself (Nick) and James have now left McCann Manchester and I'm now working freelance and on project work for One Minute Briefs and Agency Quotes.

James has gone travelling so I am looking for a new creative partner. I am the copywriter usually so I am mainly looking to partner up with an art director. However, I do also do art direction so I am open to working with other copywriters and creatives if this would work.

I can give you the details  via e-mail. To see my work visit www.bankofcreativity.co.uk

I've appreciate all of the interest I've received so far and will be looking to make a decisions on who I will be working within the next few weeks. If you feel we could work together I'd like to hear from you.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested along with your portfolio to:
interest@bankofcreativity.co.uk

Comments